Thursday, August 6, 2009

From small beginnings come great things

I think I'm obsessed with finding the perfect recipe. Have a good soup recipe? I want to try it. My husband jokes that if I'm not watching a cooking show, flipping through a cookbook, or reading one of the fabulous food blogs out there, I'm probably writing down a new recipe that I've found. I love to bake, but love to cook even more. Nothing fancy, just simple, home-style family cooking. A year ago, I spent my days and nights working, and quite honestly was the queen of reheating frozen prepared meals (I know, I know... seems crazy now). Today, I can't even bring myself to buy a carton of chicken stock from the store, when you can very simply make your own (which, honestly, the homemade version tastes a million times better)!

Creating my own blog has been on my mind for awhile now. Since I've started to build up a small collection of so many delicious recipes, I had to share them! At the very least, this is a simple way for me to foster my love of cooking and to document each of the delicious recipes for all of our family and friends. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment